Saturday 20 February 2010

Weird Japanese cars detials

Aside from luxury vehicles and super cars, the weird ones also catch my attention. Their unusual looks and style are indeed amazing, so I decided to post about them again. But today, I’m gonna’ show ya’ll the weirdest and the most unique cars around the world. And some of them are absolutely ridiculous yet still creative. I never thought that, people will come up with such concepts and it is true that some car owners are obsessed with their vehicles and decided to make them look what they are into or reflect their own personality. Man! Most of these machines are not just weird, but also expensive.

Here are some of the pictures that I have gathered which includes the weirdest, funniest and the most unique vehicles that ever exist;

This vehicle out here looks like a luxury military car. It’s a bit similar to a Lamborghini vehicle painted with a camouflage style. It should be included to the new G.I Joe movie
Weird Japanese car pic
Weird Japanese car pic
Weird Japanese car pic
Weird Japanese car pic
Weird Japanese car pic
Weird Japanese car pic
Weird Japanese car pic
Weird Japanese car pic

No comments:

Post a Comment